The School HOLE-idays are here!
Putt your way through the school HOLE-idays!Looking for a way to keep the kids entertained, while also finessing your putt putt skills? Goanna Golf is the place for you!
With an 18-hole nature-play mini golf, post-game food and drinks and some beautiful fresh air - there's no better time than now, to give mini golf a go!
Why play mini golf these school holidays?
- Anyone can play - Mini golf is family friendly and can be played by anyone!
- Play on a schedule that suits you - You can select a quick round of 9 holes or play a full 18 holes if you want to play for a longer period of time.
- Enjoy the fresh air and outdoors - mini golf is a great outside activity to do during the school holidays to help break up inside time with some outdoors fun.
- Learn a new skill - Mini golf requires concentration, patience and there's a little bit of math work in scoring, so it's a great way for the kids to learn new skills or get introduced to golf as a sport.
- Mini golf is a whole lotta' fun - not only do the kids love mini golf, but its also fun for adults who are looking to finesse their putting skills. It's the HOLE package really!
Play at Yarrambat VIC
Play at Point Walter WA
We have COVID-safe practices in place to keep our community safe. Please help us by remembering the following behaviors.
- Cashless payment preferred. Pay online or by card.
- Always maintain social distancing from other guests.
- Use sanitiser stations and hand wipes provided.
- Carry a mask in your pocket at all times