To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for everyone, we ask that you adhere to the following rules at Goanna Golf venues:
- No animals may be brought onto the premises (except assistance dogs).
- Management reserves the right to inspect bags on entry and exit and to refuse entry or remove guests for failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- The Company takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable park. However, the Company will not be liable for any person in respect of any loss of or damage to the personal property of, or the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including the negligence of The Company) or otherwise.
- Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults/carers are responsible for persons under their supervision, and we recommend that you consider the decision to allow children to enter the park unaccompanied. We strongly recommend that all children under the age of 14 years be accompanied by an adult who shall be solely responsible for their care and conduct, while on our premises.
- Admission price does not include food, merchandise, souvenirs or locker hire.
- No commercially prepared food can be brought into the premises — for example, McDonald's, KFC, Subway, Pizzas etc.
- We are a licenced premises – no alcohol is to be brought in (alcohol can be purchased from our bar)
- For safety reasons, glassware, sharp knives and implements are not permitted
- Excessive drinkers, illegal drug users or patrons displaying anti-social behaviour will be evicted and dealt with by Police.
- No smoking is permitted within the premises. Victorian law prohibits smoking in areas where food is consumed or in and around children's play areas.